The Cause Youth Ministry
When & Where Do We Meet?
We have two main gatherings each week:
Young Men's and Women's Life Groups: Mondays @ 6:30pm
The youth break into small groups with students of similar ages and meet in a safe place where they can share with one another on a deeper level. We believe that this is a wonderful environment for them to bond together in addition to providing accountability for them to grow in their walk with the Lord.
Youth Service: Tuesdays @ 6:30pm
The youth gather together for fellowship, worship, and a message from the Word of God. Pastor Aaron enjoys creating a fun, welcoming atmosphere while keeping a focus on God by challenging youth in their pursuit of the Lord. We meet in the Youth Center that can be accessed through Door 5.
Beyond the regularly scheduled services, theCause leadership will hold other events such as game nights, movie nights, and other fun activities to provide a healthy environment for youth to have fun, build relationships, and to invite and introduce new youth to the theCause.
theCause’s Youth Pastor, Aaron Brown, was ordained on September 8, 2015. He is happily married to his wife and co-director, Lauren. Surrounded by a team of young adult youth leaders, Aaron and Lauren have been serving, guiding, and ministering to youth since May of 2011.
theCause Youth Core Values:
- To Renew the hearts of youth who have grown up in the Church,and Revive the hearts of those who have never met Jesus Christ.
- To Restore the hearts of youth to their parents and discipling them to be future Godly spouses and family members.
- To Radically embrace Biblical causes.
- To Reform the way we live and affect the culture around us.
- To Reach beyond our borders with the Gospel as next generation missionaries.